Sunday 15 September 2013

Aveda be curly™ Review

My natural hair is wavy/curly and on my lazy days I really embrace my natural hair! 

But ... It's that one annoying thing that makes you say "OMG I'm having a bad hair day!" ... FRIZZ. 

Whilst everyone else is like "No way your hair looks fine," Ergh, they never understand. Anyways, before I go off subject!

My hair sprays and de-frizzers are great, but I've always wondered if these shampoo and conditioners for unruly hair really work. 

Introducing Be Curly Shampoo & Conditioner by Aveda










Daily conditioning enhances curl, combats frizz and boosts shine on curly or wavy hair.



  • part of our 4-step curl perfecting system that dramatically reduces frizz and defines curl up to 57%*


  • wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to enhance curl or wave.



  • a refreshing citrus aroma with certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences.



Shampoo: £17-£50

Conditioner: £19-£69



Here's what I thought ... 



  • The Shampoo didn't leave me with that CLEAN feeling that I would normally expect from shampoo.

  • I had to go for two helpings of shampoo for there to be enough product to work with. ( Bear in mind I have Rapunzel hair) Although one squeeze of conditioner was enough.

  • My curls and waves were more defined and it left my hair with a healthy shine.
  • After a day or so, once it had been styled etc. It felt unclean a lot quicker than usual. 
  • Frizz was slightly more controlled. 

I give this product 3/5.



Your's truly,




No comments:

Post a Comment